How Can We Help?
Ignition Card Catcher Preferred Seating
Do you have preferred seating enabled on your poker client? If so, you need to enable your preferred seating in the catcher as well.
Please see below from the manual:
- Preferred Seating – If you want to set up preferred seating, then select the table type from the first drop down (heads-up, 6-max, or full ring).
- Then select the seat number you’d prefer to have. Mouse over the ‘?’ for the identify seat to see a seat number location on Bodog/Ignition.
- To complete your preferred seat setup, login to Bodog/Ignition.
- Click SETTINGS. Then select GAMEPLAY SETTINGS from the top tab, and select SEATING. Then choose the same location you selected in the card catcher on Bodog/Ignition.
- If you’re using Holdem Manager 2, you also need to select the preferred seating in your HUD configuration.
- No further setup if needed if you’re using PokerTracker 4.