– Fix for Ignition/Bodog’s satellite tables
– Converts new Ignition position to pre-update positions to match default IPoker positions in HM2/PT4 (Important notes: for tournaments + PT4 auto center must be enabled in PT4 settings and preferred seating in Ignition must be bottom middle position)
– Fixed the issue when game type was not detected correctly
– Fixed the issue when pt4 installer added duplicate directory to the list of auto-import folders
– Fixed the issue when preferred seating settings were reset if user switched between table types
– Disabled auto-timebank feature
– Fixed invalid rake issue in zone hands
Ok, so here’s the thing. If you’re using the card catcher w/ HM2, you won’t have any issues. If you’re using it w/ Pt4 and play tournaments, and you have preferred seating set, then you need to make sure AUTO CENTER is set in ipoker config settings and you need to set your seat position to bottom middle on Ignition. It’s a Pt4 issue, and we’re seeing if there’s another work around, but this applies to tournaments only.
So for PT4
1. Set bottom middle seat as preferred seat in Ignition
2. Set auto-center in PT4
3. Do not set preferred seating in ICC
This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by .