How Can We Help?
[PT4] How to Launch a HUD on PokerBros using Asian Hand Converter with LDPlayer Emulator and PokerTracker 4
Important: For PokerBros, HUD only works on CLUB GAMES, and NOT on Lobby Games. So you’ll need to create your own club or join one.
For instructions on how to join a private club, click here. You’ll also need to request chips from your agent/Club owner
How to download and setup LDPlayer V5 emulator
LDPlayer 4 Android 7.1 32-bit
LDPlayer 4 Android 7.1 64-bit
LDPlayer 5 Android 7.1 32-bit
LDPlayer 5 Android 7.1 64-bit
LDPlayer 9 Android 9.0 64-bit
Important: If you have LDPlayer v.4.37 or higher, then ADB root access needs to be enabled or AHC won’t work. (Click here for more details)
1. Download the latest LDPlayer V5 emulator here.
2. Install the emulator.
3. Launch the emulator
4. Basic buttons and Settings – on the upper-right corner, you have the settings button. While on the lower right are the back, home, and app switch buttons.
How to enable ABD root access in LDPlayer V5
How to enable ABD root access in LDPlayer V5
1. Click on Settings. (Gear icon)
2. Click on Other Settings.
3. Set Root Permission to ‘Enable’.
4. Set ADB Debugging to ‘Open Remote Connection’.
5. Click Save settings then Restart Now when prompted.
How to install and sign up on PokerBros
1. Once you have LDPlayer V5 Emulator installed, click the Play Store from the home screen and sign in to your Google account. (If it’s not immediately showing up on the home screen, check the ‘System Apps’ folder)
2. Search for “PokerBros” at the top and hit Enter on your keyboard.
3. Click on Install and wait for it to finish installing.
4. PokerBros is now installed and you can click on Open or launch it from your emulator home screen.
How to sign up on PokerBros
1. On your emulator, Launch PokerBros and wait for any additional downloads to finish.
2. Click on Register.
3. Fill up your desired username and password and click on Register.
4. Read the Data Safety info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
5. Read the Terms of Service info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
6. You’ll be brought to the login screen (Or you can click on “Login here”) where you can input the details you just registered and click on Login.
7. Again, read the Terms of Service info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
8. Complete the process by providing your email address to bind it to your account.
9. After successfully signing in, you’ll now be on the App home screen.
10. Before proceeding to the next steps, close/exit emulator first.
PokerTracker 4 Setup
1. In PokerTracker 4, check your auto import directory setup by clicking on CONFIGURE from your top menu options. Then click on SITE & IMPORT OPTIONS
2. Under Poker Network on the left-hand side, select PokerBros.
3. Make sure that Get Hands while playing on site is CHECKED.
4. Under Directories Configuration, make sure that the Asian Hand Converter directory is listed. If you used the default installation directory it will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Asian Hand Converter\HM3HandHistories\pbr_hh.
If it’s not there, then click the ADD button, and add: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Asian Hand Converter\HM3HandHistories\pbr_hh. Click OK and close the Import Configuration screen.
5. On PokerTraker 4 click on PLAY POKER, and GET HANDS WHILE PLAYING.
Important: AHC checks the db configuration on launch if appropriate options are checked in AHC settings (it’s checked by default, but you can disable it). If the configuration is incorrect, then AHC shows a pop-up with the warning message where you can also fix the db configuration.
But if that option is disabled, or for some reason AHC doesn’t detect problems in the db configuration, then you can go to the settings then switch between databases.
Open AHC settings again:
This time, select PT4 database, then click on Apply.
When you switch between databases, then AHC updates the db configuration.
How to Launch HUD
1. On Asian Hand Converter, click on Settings.
2. Make sure the correct database is selected (PT4). Also check if LDPlayer emulator and PokerBros are checked (they’re checked by default). Additionally, turn on/off any other options that you require, then click on Apply.
3. Once the import folder is properly set up, click START CATCHER from the Asian Hand Converter.
4. Open LDPlayer Emulator, and from there Open PokerBros. On Asian Hand Converter, the emulator will be listed with a “Ready” label.
Important: HUD only works on CLUB GAMES, and NOT on Lobby Games. So you’ll need to create your own club or join one.
5. For instructions on how to join a private club, click here.
6. Once approved to join a private club, you will find the club on the app home screen. (just scroll sideways to see all the clubs where you can enter).
Click on a club to enter it.
7. Read the Club Promotion Rules, tick the box “I have read…” and click confirm.
8. From here you’ll see all available tables. Click on a table you want to enter. (Note: To be able to play, you’ll need to request chips from your agent/Club owner)
9. Once you start playing, wait for one full hand then the HUD will appear.
The table number will also show up on Asian Hand Converter.
[Workaround] How to fix issue of PC restricted PokerBros tables not showing HUD on Emulators
1. Install Asian Hand Converter version 22.214.171.1242 or higher. You can see the latest version here.
2. Make sure all emulators are closed on your PC.
3. On a real Android Device like smartphones or tablets, download the PokerBros app and login with your PokerBros account.
4. Close PokerBros app on your real device. IMPORTANT: DO NOT LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT – JUST CLOSE THE APP.
5. On your PC, Launch your emulator but DO NOT open PokerBros app yet.
6. Launch Asian Hand Converter and click on Start Catcher.
7. Wait for the opened emulator’s ‘Ready’ status to appear.
8. Launch PokerBros app on emulator, login with your PokerBros account, and play as usual.
You may also get a warning pop-up; just click on OK.
After that you don’t need to open your PokerBros account on a real device.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: acepokersolutions.com/contact-us/